[Sigia-l] Usability: Pagination for search results pages...?

donna at maadmob.net donna at maadmob.net
Fri Jun 6 04:41:02 EDT 2003

I don't remember any studies, and even if I did, the results would be
specific to the type of information, the sorting of the results and all of
the minute details in the interface...

Personally
- The first is OK (I usually step through results),
- the second is useful if I'm repeating a search and I know the result is
on a particular page (there is something at work that I often search for
and the result is always on page 4, and I have to step through next,
next, next)
- the third is fabulous for content sorted in alpha order, and could be
expanded to different methods for other sequences

HTH

Donna