[Sigia-l] PDF: 99% bad

Silverio Petruzzellis silverio.petruzzellis at Cezannesw.com
Wed Jul 16 08:05:57 EDT 2003

> Ok, I think the good ol' Jakob talks about problems related with PDF seamless integration with the web, > and in this field we have better technologies. Again, I'm sure that we cannot find a better technology > to do what pdf does, that's why I am so frustrated every time my clients' browser crash with Acrobat.

Good point Fabrizio. The *real* problem is Jakob's awful aggressive writing style, whose main purpose is finding new customers for his reports, strictly distributed in PDF format!!!
Some of his points contain useful advices but the overall writing style make the report too "fundamentalist" to be taken into account.

Silverio Petruzzellis
Information Architect
Product Management Team
Cézanne Software S.r.l.