[Sigia-l] CMS and IA (was RE: Notes from IA/UX discussion on CMS)

Jon Hanna jon at spin.ie
Fri Jan 24 06:10:19 EST 2003

Content must be
> understood as
> structured documents. This is much easier to understand for a
> librarian than
> for a web designer.

!

I would have hoped that the concept of a structured document would be so
ingrained into a web designer's world view that they would find it hard to
comprehend that a document could possibly be anything but.

Here's a question about CMS for the people here. My main reason for being on
this list is that I'm a CMS developer seeking a better understanding of IA.