[Sigia-l] MELBOURNE / Australia Cocktail hour

InfoArchitect InfoArchitect at ourbrisbane.com
Wed Jan 15 18:30:22 EST 2003

Mark,

If you could give plenty of notice (or organise to hold the cocktail
hour on a regular day of the month) it would be much appreciated.  SIG-
IA Sydney does theirs too sporadically and only usually gives a day's
notice.  This isn't too useful for those of us stuck doing contracts
in more remote parts of the country (I'm currently working in
Brisbane).

Even though I'm working with some academics up here to launch a
Brisbane chapter of CHI-SIG, if I organised an IA cocktail hour up
here, I fear that I would be drinking by myself... ;-)

Cheers,

Ash Donaldson
User Experience Designer