[Sigia-l] I found this great page on Monster.com!

Cinnamon Melchor cmelch at sapient.com
Wed Jan 15 10:46:40 EST 2003

I used "webdiva" myself, way back in 1996, but I do have a funny t-shirt picturing a woman in leather thigh-high boots and a whip (among other clothing) saying "I'm the webmistress! Submit!" with "submit," of course, being a grey button.

:)

Much more interesting than "senior associate, user experience design," which is my current handle...

Cinnamon

Cinnamon Melchor | Sapient Arlington
e: cmelchor at sapient.com