[Sigia-l] errors & omissions insurance for IAs

robert.dornbush at ps.ge.com robert.dornbush at ps.ge.com
Wed Jan 15 08:15:41 EST 2003

I just got $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 total from
techinsurance.com but it cost me $1300 (including tax & agent fee) the
actual underwriter is ACE of New York City...perhaps because this is my
first time to apply and my business is brand new...I also went for the same
coverage level on General Liability at a cost of $1,100 also through
Techinsurance, underwritten by The Hartford.

Innie Gone Outtie,
Robert Dornbush