[Sigia-l] DVD menu user interface designs

Kinney, Matt Matt.Kinney at bankofamerica.com
Tue Jan 7 09:21:23 EST 2003

While watching some new DVDs, I started wondering who is designing these DVD
menu user interfaces.  A large number of these are difficult to navigate and
are not as intuitive as it seems they could be.  As information architects
and interaction designers, I think we could add a lot of value to these DVD
production projects by designing navigation systems, organizing content,
etc.  I'm just curious if anyone out there is involved in creating these
interfaces and what your experience has been.  Sorry if this has been
discussed already.

Matt Kinney