[Sigia-l] E-Commerce Search Report

Christina Wodtke cwodtke at eleganthack.com
Fri Feb 21 21:00:39 EST 2003

> I have not read the report. But the above mentioned page does cite
> Christina Wodtke's endorsement, "Well written, insightful & useful.
> It's a pleasure to read."

It's true-- they sent me an early copy and I was impressed at how digestible
it was. it's not a wonk's report, but there is a rich amount of
information --- I think it's worth it just for the information design, which
is yummy. Definitely a goody for those trying to get their head around the
problem, or trying to communicate to business folks. If you are already a
search expert, however, it's less helpful.

my two cents, for what it's worth.