[Sigia-l] Product Indexes - Good Examples?

Dorelle Rabinowitz drabinowitz at sbiandcompany.com
Fri Feb 21 13:08:36 EST 2003

>But I'm hoping for something that goes beyond simple alphabetizing to
>include other elements.

Peter I've been dealing with this on my project as well.
Check out Lexus/nexus:
http://www.lexusnexus.com/productsandservices/

There is an a-z listing, plus a lot of different views.

GE asks you to choose between home products, and then business products, and then categorizes within.
http://www.ge.com/en/product/business/auto.htm

ExxonMobil also categorizes by type (and region)
http://www.exxonmobil.com/Siteflow/SF_PS_GlobalProductsServices.asp

::: Dorelle Rabinowitz drabinowitz at sbiandcompany.com
     direct 212.842.6655 ::: mobile 646.245.1007
     Throughout history, the way of truth and love has always won