[Sigia-l] RE: email management

Ilise Benun, (201) 653-0783 ibenun at optonline.net
Thu Feb 20 11:16:43 EST 2003

My biggest challenge is where to keep all the things I don't want to delete
but also don't want to file. So I use my inbox as a catch all, and have
created another file called "to do today" for all the pending projects. I
toggle back and forth between the two.  Theis online system corresponds only
slightly to my offline system, which is keeping piles of papers on my desk
as tangible reminders of what I'm working on.  It's far from perfect.

Ilise Benun
author of "Designing Web Sites for Every Audience"
How graphic design can make a web site user-friendly
PLUS 25 case studies of what works and what doesn't.
More info here: http://www.howdesign.com/store/display.asp?id=2077

Sign up for my Quick Online Marketing Tips here:
http://www.artofselfpromotion.com/tips.html