[Sigia-l] Personal Information Retrieval?

John McEvoy mcevoyjohn at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 19:56:32 EST 2003

Christina's response to the "web queries study" request got me
thinking... in an unrelated direction.

What are some of the tools and strategies that list members use for
organizing and - more importantly - finding research that has been
collected? I'm not talking about content management tools for clients.
I'm talking about your personal machine, your filing cabinets, your
bookcases.

- Cheers

On Sunday, February 9, 2003, at 10:16  AM, christina wodtke wrote:

>> I've often seen (uncited) that typical web queries are
>> only one- or two words. Does anyone have the original
>> study/cite?
>
> http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/a/h/ahs4/Docs/IEEE2002.pdf

John McEvoy
mcevoyjohn at mac.com