[Sigia-l] Resume review

Daniel R Drop adrop at juno.com
Mon Feb 10 08:33:59 EST 2003

Due to a layoff at Otis, I now am in the process of finding another job.
I would like to use this as an opportunity to formally enter the IA
field.  Up until now, I had been a software engineer sympathetic to users
designing mostly embedded products. My knowledge of information
architecture has been academic. I would like someone experienced in the
IA field to review my resume.  If you are interested, please e-mail me at
adrop at juno.com. Thanks.

Daniel Drop
formerly Senior Software Engineer at Otis Elevator