[Sigia-l] proffing user's location

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Feb 5 09:06:30 EST 2003

hi all:

I've recenlty been asked to come up with a system to prove the user's
location during the registration process.

The company wants to give a different treatment to local and foreign
users. People within the country can be identified by their National ID
Number (which can be verified via simple algorithm), but for
international users, we don't have something to grab on to.

And the tech team say thay can't do it automatically (via IP).

Any ideas and/or suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance

javier