[Sigia-l] AIfIA Goals 2004 Survey Results

Noreen Whysel noreenwhysel at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:20:22 EST 2003

Another way to read the initiative question is as a cart before horse
problem.  Can we Promote IA effectively before developing the practice with
standardized tools and processes?  I think we can certainly Explain the
Value, but the first question is going to be, How do you do it? followed by,
What does it cost?

Noreen Whysel