[Sigia-l] IBM Reinvents E-mail

Patrick Neeman pat at nexisinteractive.com
Thu Dec 11 18:44:25 EST 2003

My email has folders for everyone (except for mailing lists, which are their
own folders), and organize mainly by people or date, because I feel most
subject lines aren't really indicative of content inside of the email.

(again, restating that email is horribly misused by most people because it
is some sort of instant gratification when they should be using the phone or
IM).

But again, neither the personal preferences of you or I should be forced
upon everyone, don't you think?

;)

P@