[Sigia-l] iRise

Samantha Bailey a2slb at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 9 21:33:05 EST 2003

Unfortunately, we had a hard time with the demo, too. Ultimately, they came
in and did an afternoon-long session with us, walking us through and then
letting us muck around with it. But that was a superficial introduction, I
suspect it's going to be a while before I really understand what it's all
about.

Samantha Bailey
samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com