[Sigia-l] Visual Balance vs. Left Leaning Layouts

Brett-Luxaco brett at luxaco.com
Tue Dec 2 16:13:43 EST 2003

Hi,

I think you are right about IAs not working with designers or even the
developers. I have been in a firm where rarely they interacted and it did
lead to bits of struggle, even though each were really cool people. Usually
once the IA is finished their work they leave the project, what happens when
things happen and changes have to be made, who is left making them, the
designer?

Not too sure where this independent attitude is coming from? I work for
myself so know how one effects the other and all are equally as important as
the other.

Brett