[Sigia-l] Possible opening for Southern California

Chris Chandler chrischandler67 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 10:55:02 EDT 2003

Hey all,

I heard about a potential 6-8 week IA gig with the potential for becoming full time yesterday. The job would involve
locations in Los Angeles and Orange County (two offices basically)

If you're interested, and available NOW, drop me a line.

chrischandler67 at earthlink.net

-cc

PS: Please mention in the email how much you love visio, and hate all the dangerously flawed alternatives. ('otherness'
is just, so, <shudder> 'other,' you know what I mean?)

PPS: For those of you who only read this group for job postings, and not the succinct and useful tool discussions, the
above is a JOKE.