[Sigia-l] And then there's Inspiration

Glenn Olsen olsen1232 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 09:57:45 EDT 2003

I'm a developer who periodically picks up IA duties.  Previously, I've
used Visio, more as a matter of reflex than reflection.  Having recently
picked up Flash MX, and followed this thread for the past couple of
days, I want to try out Flash for my next set of IA deliverables.  What
community- supported/endorsed symbol libraries are out there, beyond
those of jesse james garrett?

Glenn Olsen
Developer
MHI Communications