[Sigia-l] And then there's Inspiration

SCoon at ameritrade.com SCoon at ameritrade.com
Tue Aug 12 20:44:59 EDT 2003

Ya know, just b/c you say it is a poor UE doesn't mean it is.
I like it much better than Illustrator and Photoshop or similar. And it is
much more powerful than PowerPoint.

I haven't really seen anyone say something that is bad about the UE in the
most recent versions of Visio besides that it just is bad.

And it isn't just about status quo. On a PC running windows it is the best,
most flexible, powerful, scalable, interoperable, and I would say usable
tool I have seen. Now throw that in w/ ubiquitous (the status quo factor if
you will) and I don't get all the fuss.

Now if I was on a mac...

there's the problem. IF you were on a mac and/or dealt with a such a better operating system on a daily basis for years on end, you'd realize why visio's UX is horrible.

HORRIBLE.

why are there ANY apologists for visio? do you people have stock in microsoft or what?

/*spcoon*/