[Sigia-l] And then there's Inspiration

David Heller hippiefunk at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:37:35 EDT 2003

Ya know, just b/c you say it is a poor UE doesn't mean it is.
I like it much better than Illustrator and Photoshop or similar. And it is
much more powerful than PowerPoint.

I haven't really seen anyone say something that is bad about the UE in the
most recent versions of Visio besides that it just is bad.

And it isn't just about status quo. On a PC running windows it is the best,
most flexible, powerful, scalable, interoperable, and I would say usable
tool I have seen. Now throw that in w/ ubiquitous (the status quo factor if
you will) and I don't get all the fuss.

Now if I was on a mac which some of you might just be. Of course you have to
choose something else and I have heard wonderful things about omnigraffe ..
Since they can't compete head to head there is no need in comparing. How
many of us really choose the equipment we are on anyway?

-- dave