[Sigia-l] And then there's Inspiration

Andrew Heaton aheaton at organic.com
Tue Aug 12 13:29:32 EDT 2003

Hey,

I'm also an Inspiration user.  It's flexible, recognizes heirarchal
structure and plays nice.

I've built sitemaps with over 3,500 nodes and process flows with over
300 decision points using this app with almost no issues.

For everyone trying to find the "all-in-one supertool"...  keep looking.

I'm way productive and have few hassles using Inspiration for sitemaps
and Illustrator for wireframes.

Andrew Heaton
Organic