[Sigia-l] Programming IAs was: Little things an IA MUST know/do

David Heller hippiefunk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:08:12 EDT 2003

To eric's point:

What kind of IA are we talking about? Sorry, I don't want to bring up
the defining IA argument, but if you are doing screen structure,
behavior, layout, etc, I would say you don't have what I need in an IA
if you don't know HTML well. If you are talking about taxonomies,
vocabularies, facets etc ... Go for it ... You are great at what you do
and no doubts the technology is irrelevant at the level I expressed.

To be more blunt since I'm more concerned w/ the former, and your resume
comes past my desk for hiring, you would end up in file 13 if you don't
know HTML, that simple. Call it silly but in today's market there are
too many good people who have the requirements I'm looking for.

-- dave