[Sigia-l] IA in Laboratory Information System

Donna M. Fritzsche donnamarie at amichi.info
Fri Apr 25 12:31:24 EDT 2003

Hi
I've done some work in IA/visualization for geophysics and some
pattern recognition work,
so I'd be interested. Not sure what you had in mine, but keep me
posted and include me in
on your conversations!

Donna M. Fritzsche
Amichi, LLC
Strategic Knowledge Architecture and Information Design
www.amichi.info
donnamarie at amichi.info