[Sigia-l] Site Databases

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Sun Apr 13 00:04:32 EDT 2003

I'd say that you might be looking at a reasonably standard bookmark/list
manager in essence, and you should be able to find something like that at a
site like www.hotscripts.com

If you have a developer handy, then you could knock something together very
easily using a languag like PHP (which is Open Source/free, or ASP if you
are stuck with M$ servers), and a database like MySQL (GNU General Public
License (GPL)) or PostgreSQL (Open Source).

It sounds like you'd need a listing including something like;

Offered By,
Techer/Presenter,
Title/Course,
Date(s) Available,
Cost,
etc

so you might pay to set this up using a customised system, rather than
trying to use a pre-packaged solution.

Hope that helps.

Beau