[Sigia-l] defining acct. profile

Hilary Marsh hilary at contentcompany.biz
Thu Apr 10 14:38:30 EDT 2003

Jody,

On projects I've worked on, there were multiple places in which a
user could modify their subscription -- usually in the account
section, in the general overview page to the threaded discussion
lists, and in the individual lists themselves.

However, it's smartest to remove this from the "you said" vs. "they
said" realm by doing -- you guessed it -- user testing via paper
prototypes.

--
Hilary Marsh
president