[Sigia-l] new Yahoo! search

Jai Govinda radhakrishna13 at lycos.com
Wed Apr 9 10:25:43 EDT 2003

I thought your blog was "www.eleganthack.com" (which is, ironically, one of the least navigable sites I've ever visited, followed closely by the boxes and arrows site).

Jai

-----Original Message-----
From: Christina Wodtke [mailto:cwodtke at eleganthack.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 10:00 PM
To: sigia-l at asis.org
Subject: Re: [Sigia-l] new Yahoo! search

Gosh, some people are sour--

We needed a site to show that wouldn't sue us that wasn't Yahoo-- it was
recommended I use my blog, but I thought it might be nice to give kudos to
the hard working webby nominated team at B&A in a subtle way. it just needed
to be site-that-isn't yahoo, and indeed it is.

cheer up, life is short and exactly as nice as you make it. Go read the
lovely editorial by chief editor of the webby nominated magazine
http://www.boxesandarrows.com/archives/coloring_outside_the_lines.php
and sniff a rose or something.

You know, I never dug the webbys except as a darn good party-- but I'm way
kinda excited.