[Sigia-l] new Yahoo! search

Christina Wodtke cwodtke at eleganthack.com
Tue Apr 8 00:26:56 EDT 2003

I hate this, but I can't tell you anything about this launch. Just way too
NDA'd. Feel free to speculate-- it was an extremely well researched well
calculated well thought through design and I look forward to the day I can
tell the story.

I will say this: almost every conference room at Yahoo has 5.5 as its
browser: I know it works on that browser at least. I think it's you. :)