[Sigia-l] new Yahoo! search

Jenn Coonce jenn at panix.com
Mon Apr 7 15:47:26 EDT 2003

There's always the option of having a search engine (or search engine-like)
site automatically open up the page in a new window. This travel portal site
has always done it that way:

www.planetrider.com

I suppose that the ideal would be to have an option to set a preference,
just like yahoo has the option to turn on the "open in a new browser"
option, but I would think that automatically opening would be the default,
when people are hunting for something, as many people have suggested in this
thread.

I like the icon on yahoo, but I would not remember to click on it -- it
would be much easier for me to just right click and open in a new window
that to re-train myself.

Yours,
Jenn Coonce