[Sigia-l] new Yahoo! search

Steven L. MacCall, Ph.D. smaccall at bama.ua.edu
Mon Apr 7 14:51:58 EDT 2003

Bill Gates introduced it some time ago, too, with right mouseclick & "open
in new window" ... how 'bout that: consistency across all web apps ... (yea,
I know it's somehow available to Mac users, too ... hold down mouse button
and wait for menu to appear??)

I guess the interesting "theoretical question" ('scare quotes,' to some of
you), is whether the presence or absence of such an option is really a
labeling/navigation issue or an information architectural issue.

best,
slm