[Sigia-l] Information-centered Design (was I Want My GUT ofInformation Arc hitecture!)

fabrizio ulisse liste at fabrizioulisse.org
Thu Apr 3 16:48:30 EST 2003

> Hopefully, you won't be holding your breath until then. :-)
> How will information (that apparently wants to be free) pay you, BTW?

Any business institution would benefit of this "being part of". It's
just like in '95: "be there or be not" (on the web). Now it's "be
interconnected or be not": it really can be our second "baburu".
Informations wants to be free, that's your job, and that's why companies
will pay you: the difference between "data" and "information" will
increase (in size and value).

- fabrizio