[Sigia-l] Evangelism -or to- Hold Up a Mirror to Catch Stars

Chris Chandler chrischandler67 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 26 17:30:20 EDT 2002

Derek,

I'm sure you're right. The problem is entirely mine, and no
doubt due to a limited intellectual curiosity, rigid mental
processes, and/or a paralyzing fear of words marked in
parenthesis or 'quotes.'

Thanks for helping me "see" (site/cite) the limitations of
my own interpretative framework, my (only) regret is that I
haven't been able to return "the" favor (yet).

-cc

PS: Lighten up! I enjoy your contributions -- it was only a
smartass comment.