[Sigia-l] re: URL's for distribution via print/voice/TV

Mary Wisnewski mary.wisnewski at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Sep 20 17:46:15 EDT 2002

I have always liked this approach.  And I don't do it for every single page,
just the important starting nodes.

One caveat... This is probably v. obvious, but I speak from experience....
when specifying the /short/ protocol for your URLs, make sure that either
http://www.company.com/short (no slash) or http://www.company.com/short/
will work.

--
Mary Wisnewski                     web content management
mwisnews-(at)-nortelnetworks.com   408.495.2407 (ESN 265)