[Sigia-l] DHTML Menus and Usability

Lyle_Kantrovich at cargill.com Lyle_Kantrovich at cargill.com
Fri Sep 20 11:22:13 EDT 2002

Ziya:
> Sorry, but with this logic, we'd still be using MS-DOS on
green-on-black
> terminals, which, after all, were dominant. Lucky, for most of us,
GUIs came
> on the seen.

GUI's suck.  I want my MS-DOS back!

So Ziya, what you're clearly saying is that we should just throw out
all established "old" ways for the latest, 'greatest', unproven
techniques.  Cool.  My CIO, COO, and CEO just love that approach...they
can't spend enough money on I/T, usability and training and are
constantly looking for new rat-holes to put it in.

...gotta go.  Time to saddle up the horse now.  His name is Sarcastic...

Regards,

Lyle Kantrovich
User Experience Architect
Cargill
http://www.cargill.com/

Personal Web Log:
http://crocolyle.blogspot.com/
Commentary on usability, information architecture and web design.