[Sigia-l] IA/UX Group in Philly?

Annie Rex annie at project451.com
Sun Sep 15 12:44:31 EDT 2002

A few of us, some active on this list, have tried to organize something
in the past, but never quite got there for a number of reasons. The
UPA-PA group, well-organized by a core team, usually hosts many sessions
that are of cross-discipline interest. I encourage you to check them
out. In regards to the IA group, I say let's organize a happy hour and
gauge interest again. It seems as if the other metro area groups do well
without much organizational overhead and affiliation. Perhaps we should
explore a more informal group and have occasional structured sessions? I
know that I personally could a little inspiration from my peers. Let's
try to get this together sooner rather than later.

- Annie

P.S. - Many of the active IA/UX professionals in the Philly area seem to
be located well outside of Philadelphia proper. The Plymouth Meeting
area was a centralized location for people from King of Prussia,
Malvern, Center City, and Bucks County to meet.