[Sigia-l] IAwiki:GalleriesAndCollections

Eric Scheid eric at ironclad.net.au
Thu Sep 5 10:21:04 EDT 2002

I've started a new page on the IAwiki for galleries and collections of IA
minutae. My main inspiration are the two galleries by Victor Lombardi:
Blurb Gallery, and Print Friendly Links.

I've also added Keith Instone's poster on Bread Crumbs, which includes
numerous examples of different forms of breadcrumb trails. I believe he
also did something with search forms ... if anyone knows the link could
they add it to the page.

Also, if you know of similar collections, or have done one yourself,
please add it to the page. Failing that, you might add to the list of
collections wanted.

     http://IAwiki.net/GalleriesAndCollections

e.