[Sigia-l] Default Searches

Heather Johnson hjohnson at airtranairways.com
Thu Oct 17 11:18:50 EDT 2002

The users may not notice the text box and just see the Search button. They
probably click it thinking it will take them to a search page where they
can enter their search words.

Perhaps you can add a few words above the box, such as "Search for:" and
change the button label to "Submit" or "Go"

-Heather