[Sigia-l] Re: Corpses set to banquet

Adam Greenfield adam.greenfield at razorfish.com
Mon Oct 14 02:03:03 EDT 2002

> [name]'s comment: "the other list is not a good one and appears to be
> populated with self-interest and professional band-wagoning" is surely borne
> out of the frustration we all feel at times that we can rarely use our whole
> bag of tricks in the commercial world.

...or, just as likely, borne out of the fact that the poster has a record of
stirring up contention and distrust where there was none before,
accomplished with a farrago of truly bizarre, ad-hominem emails cross-posted
here there & everywhere.

Ah well. SIGIA-L: You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Cheers,
Adam Greenfield
Lead information architect

Frontage-Razorfish