[Sigia-l] Re: Corpses set to banquet

Lord, Ralph rsl3 at cdc.gov
Fri Oct 11 13:17:23 EDT 2002

Ralph Lord
TRW Systems
404.639.7382
I happen to subscribe to both lists and find them both more valuable than
nothing. And often they're quite a bit more valuable than something.

Derek's comment: "the other list is not a good one and appears to be
populated with self-interest and professional band-wagoning" is surely borne
out of the frustration we all feel at times that we can rarely use our whole
bag of tricks in the commercial world.

As others have noted, unless you're independently wealthy or prepared to go
hungry for your art/craft (which some are and I say more power to them),
doing as much UCD as we can is what we do to get along.

RL