[Sigia-l] IA / Usability classes in Spain

Andrew Peters Andrew at UsabilityGuy.com
Mon Oct 7 18:04:33 EDT 2002

For Spanish-speaking IAs:
We are presenting another edition of our popular class in Spain:

-------------

Designing for Users:
Usability and Information Architecture

Learn how to design from a user-centered design
perspective to develop web sites that are
easier to use, more effective and efficient.

-------------

Barcelona:
5, 6, 7 November

Madrid:
9, 10, 11 December
-------------

This course will be presented in Spanish.

Complete info and Registration in Spanish:
http://www.clarostudio.com/formacion/dpu.html

Basic overview in English:
http://www.clarostudio.com/training/dfu.html

-------------

Objectives:
- Understand usability and user-centered design as a
    necessary element for the success of interactive products.

- Learn techniques that allow you to practice these
    principles in your workplace.

General areas covered:
Learn practical techniques, methodology and principles
in classroom and workshop settings.
- Usability: strategic importance and basic principles
- User-centered design
- Information Architecture
- Usability testing

Instructors:

Ariel Guersenzvaig,  Claro Studio
Sal Atxondo, Claro Studio

Info and Registration:
http://www.clarostudio.com/formacion/dpu.html

Claro is Spain's leading User Experience design and consulting
firm. We define, design and optimize user experiences.