[OT] Re: [Sigia-l] The end is near (verification)

Listera listera at rcn.com
Thu Nov 21 19:37:25 EST 2002

"Boniface Lau" wrote:

> I simply went to the site to answer a simple question.

So you seem to be OK with it. And yet...

> I suspect more people will use those SPAM blockers.

...you predict more people will be using these.

> Can this list can be configured to not trigger those questioning messages?

So why are you asking for the list to stop them?

Is it perhaps that answering one may be OK (for you, now) but doing the same
for dozens or hundreds of times (in the future, as you predict) won't be?

That, BTW, was my point.

Best,