[Sigia-l] Moderator Speaking

Livia Labate labate at mackenzie.com.br
Tue Nov 19 07:57:31 EST 2002

: you took on a personal spin by complaining to the moderators - one of
: them happened to be an employee of your firm. I still have your
: original complain email as well as that of your employee using
: ridiculous excuse to bar my posting to CHIWEB.

Boniface,

Your point is understandable, though I don't believe everyone's inboxes
needs to suffer with personal disagreements.

As for CHI-WEB, it is currently co-moderated by a group of VOLUNTEER
moderators (I am one of them), with a duty moderator each week. All the
moderators are aware of any disaprovals, suggestions or acceptances by the
duty moderator making biased moderating impossible. If you feel you were
discriminated in the past, I'm sorry to hear, but be sure this is not a
reality.

I hope I don't sound rude, but let's try to get back to discussing the
central subject for what this list was created for, shall we?