[Sigia-l] Moderator Speaking

James Weinheimer j.weinheimer at jlw-dmg.net
Mon Nov 18 12:35:17 EST 2002

All,
It is time to put a stop to some of this flaming. The purpose of this list
is to exchange ideas and not just insults.
This is a free list, which means that you must control yourselves. If you
don't, the moderators will have to check every message before it is sent. I
don't want to do that, mainly because I don't think I have to.
Remember: you don't have to reply to every message you read, and you don't
have to read every message you receive. Comments should remain constructive
even if you disagree. And--always stop for a moment and think before hitting
the send button.
Finally, there are a lot of people on this list. Some of them could be
potential employers--or not.

Jim Weinheimer
Moderator, SIGIA-L