[Sigia-l] The Menace

Boniface Lau boniface_lau at compuserve.com
Sun Nov 17 21:23:13 EST 2002

I would think so and I suspect that most people would like to decide
for themselves who to ignore or filter.

> Rather than taking it upon one's self to decide what's good for the
> rest of the *discussion* list?

Isn't that what the moderators have been doing all along behind the
scene?

> Is there such frailty among IAs that censorship comes up as the
> first choice when a dissenting voice appears?

Well, do we know what criteria the moderators have been using when
deciding whether a message should or should not be posted to the list?

Is there a place where list members can go to see what messages have
been discarded by the moderators?

Should the filtering of messages be more transparent?

Boniface