[Sigia-l] Information Architecture: Things to learn.

Samir M. Nassar nassarsa at redconcepts.net
Thu Nov 14 04:31:45 EST 2002

<cite>
> Sure. You mean you don't want to buy a book? How about  membership in an
> foreign organization?
>
> No. Ok. What is it you want to know about IA then?
</cite>

Heh, I am a big bookworm, but it only causes me anguish to further grow
the list of books I really want to learn but cannot afford to buy.

What do I want to know? Here is the thing, I do not know yet. (Helpful,
eh?)

I'm used to 2 formats of mailing lists. 1- People ask for advice
guidance, help, as well as sharing cool things, knowledge, stuff to
check out. 2- General information and keeping track of what is happening
with the group. The latter tend to be more political.

So far I've seen lots of flaming. It was very exciting to be involved in
a flame war when I was a young kid, but I prefer not to wade through
mail that does not enhance my general opinion of people these days.

So, does this list provide information in the same manner as the first
format of mailing lists, and if not, is there a list that does?

--
Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET - http://redconcepts.net/