[Sigia-l] The Menace

Challis Hodge challis at challishodge.com
Wed Nov 13 20:54:15 EST 2002

Ziya wrote:
> I don't know if your mother was an IA :-) but I never understood
> the purpose
> of reciting this adage. Are you saying people ought not to bring criticism
> (however tepid or biting) to the table? How does one evolve simply by
> listening to lullabies?

As in our work, context is everything. In my case I believe she was
suggesting a lead, follow or get out of the way approach to life. Go out and
do something good, support someone who is trying to do good or get out of
the way so others can do good.

-challis

Challis Hodge

challis at challishodge.com
847-830-8638
fax 253-295-4700
www.challishodge.com

customer-centered design, technology & business