[Sigia-l] Information Architecture: An Emerging 21st Century Profession

susan.paulsen spaulsen at 9flights.com
Mon Nov 11 21:34:29 EST 2002

----Peter Morville Wrote ----
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130967467/
>It's pretty bloody exciting to see information architecture placed into
>an historical context.  We're history!  (in a good way :-)

And, thanks to Amazon's new Ruby Apparel Store, it's pretty bloody exciting
seeing what all y'all are wearing:

"Customers who shopped for this item also wear:
Clean Underwear from Amazon's Eddie Bauer Store
Ladybug Rain Boots from Amazon's Nordstrom Store
Suede Headwraps from Amazon's International Male Store
Cheetah Print Slippers from Amazon's Old Navy Store
For a limited time get $30 to spend at Amazon when you spend $50 in Amazon's
new Apparel Store!"

Behold, the power of suggestion.

- Susan