[Sigia-l] time-out session lengths, security, and user tasks

Patrick Neeman pat at nexisinteractive.com
Mon Nov 11 17:51:43 EST 2002

The magic 20 minute number isn't magic: it's the default setting for IIS (Windows' Web Server).

In most secure situations, 20 to 30 minutes seems to be the accepted standard.

P@

Patrick Neeman
pat at nexisinteractive.com <mailto:pat at nexisinteractive.com>
949 643-0910 land
949 633-3054 cell
949 215-1659 fax

nexis interactive
our skills. your solutions.

Signs Evil Forces Are Out To Get You:
Roommate's note on fridge:
"Evil Forces called. Will try back later."