[Sigia-l] Timeline

Jason.Karls at EddieBauer.com Jason.Karls at EddieBauer.com
Thu Nov 7 13:16:25 EST 2002

Hi All,

Being from the NW, I have to give a shout out to the EMP (even if the
building is a blight on the landscape ;)

http://www.emplive.com/digitalcollection/index.asp

Note the 'launch digital collection' button to actually open the timeline.
Beware: This is not for older browsers or machines.

It's quite a collection of artifacts that have been 'attached' to a time
line.  Here are my thoughts on it: ambitious, complex, advanced, no real
scent to indicate location, excellent contextual links.

Jason Karls
Interface Designer
Eddie Bauer
voice: 425.755.6511