[Sigia-l] Vancouver BC Information Architects Group

Karyn Zuidinga kayzee at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 6 14:34:16 EST 2002

Members of the Vancouver Information Architects (Vancouver I Eh) met last
night, and in spite of the small number, had very interesting discussions
around politics and IA, the state of Intranets and portals, and the benefits
of networking.

Next month's meeting promises to be a barn burner as we'll be discussing
member's challenges. Bring an interface, current project, or a case study
that we can all discuss. Than get ready for some of the best IA feedback
you'll ever get.

Pierre has graciously offered to host the next meeting on Tuesday, December
17th at the Van City head office by the Main Street Skytrain station. We'll
meet out front at 7:00.

I'll send out a reminder to those on the Vancouver IEh list closer to the
meeting date.

We'd love to broaden the membership, so if you know an IA, IA wanna be, or
anyone else who might be interested, bring them along!

If you want to be included in our updates please contact me directly,
kayzee at shaw.ca.

See you all next month!

Karyn Zuidinga